Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hold on.....

Listening to we shot the moon right now its really good, actually. Honestly i had lost interest in all of Jonathan Jones projects but i think when you add members of Sherwood to anything it becomes awesome.

Thoughts in my head tonight. Well today I realized how much i take for granted prayer, I'm coming to the conclusion that it is truly a very powerful thing that i tend to think of it almost as a going through the motions thing. I guess this is all culminating from the fact that i'm really trying to start depending in God for every breath and every moment i'm given. Its a beautiful goal that i hope someday maybe i'll be able to achieve.

I missed her today.
You always love people when they're away but its when they're right next to you when you should love them the most. So tell someone you love them today.

Peace.

No comments: