Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All going up to grand masta G.......

i have a problem with humility. Especially when it comes to doing thing for God. I'm one of those people that does things that appear to be for God but are actually self serving. I like receiving praise for the things i do for Him. To be honest that scares the crap out of me because i know what i should be doing, giving all glory to Him. Its something a struggle with though, i think everyone enjoys praise but when i start to use God for my own glory, i become someone who is not a servant but a Pharisee. I don't believe God likes pharisees to much in fact he spends a good portion of the gospels correcting their wrongs and like the pharisees he is and will correct me.

We serve an awesome God like that, he gives us a nice kick in the rear when we need it. I like that about God he is willing to put up with our crap but instead of just leaving it there he allows us to heal and learn.

spring break will be here soon. I'm excited to see a few people i dearly miss. I think I'll have a good time.

Keep me in your prayers I love you all.
Peace. Hope. Love.

No comments: