Monday, February 25, 2008

we learn through it all....

I believe in God, I believe in His plan, I just have a hard time trusting His plan sometimes. the beauty of this is the fact that I have people who are willing to ask the hard questions of me and force me to see beyond my emotion, and beyond myself. To be completely honest I'm a bit nervous about what my future holds. I have no definite direction as of right now, but i am starting to accept that and hold to the fact that God will open doors when needed.

I love being surrounded by Godly people here at Cedarville. I may not always love it here but i do love the wise council i have access to. I have a theory that God puts every single person in our lives to teach us something, i try to pull as much as possible from every single person i meet. I enjoy this it shows me how little i really know about life. humbles me and makes me stronger.

I'm listening to Explosions In The Sky right now. Its so beautiful, i think the fact that their music says something without ever having a lyric is amazing. It gives me hope for this world.

Anyway, i miss everyone. I love you all and hope we cross paths soon.
Peace.

No comments: