Thursday, January 31, 2008

a glance......

do you ever think about why we need things. I think about it often. Like why we need people to like us? why we need to have security in our future? why we need to be able to look in the mirror and say your important to somebody? I don't think God created us to need anything but one thing and that is his love. Think about it if we had God with us here physically on earth would we still need all these things. I don't think so, so why do we still need them even if we still have God in our lives. I can't really answer that, besides our fallen nature. Sometimes i wonder what it would be like just to get a glimpse into life before the fall. How beautiful it must have been to see man and God walking and talking together. I can't wait for heaven, to be able to sit down next to God and listen to Him actually speak right there next to me, it sends chills down my spine. Every now and then i feel that distance we have between us. I know He's here beside me but that distance of not being able to see Him, to watch how He acts, distance is painful, trust me I've dealt with a lot of it lately. I hope this isn't depressing anybody because i don't want to do that. I just want to make an observation, i guess.

Be in peace, everyone and keep heaven on the horizon.

No comments: