Monday, October 27, 2008

fall so fast............

People amaze me. They love to be in love. Its like an addiction to relationships. Don't get me wrong I think relationships are very important but to see what seems to be hundreds of couples each day makes me get a little tired of it all. Jealous maybe a little but more so frustrated at the fact that they all act the same.....lame. I feel like if these people aren't grasping each other every single moment then oh dear God they might fall apart. Maybe I'm being super negative or insensitive or whatever but I can't help but feel that there has to be a better way. I guess I just think sometimes we forget God amongst this "love". Kill me Cedarville if I ever bow to your ways, never will I be typical. Screw that.

In other news the election is almost here. Thank God, I'm so sick of lines dividing people and being stuck and the middle and being accused from both sides that I just need to support the lesser of two evils. In my book evil is evil and there is nothing that can cause me to support that crap. I'm also sick of people wanting to focus on talking about it. Both of the candidates suck and everyone is just staying true to the party they always vote for. I hate being in a conservative right community, they are what I like to call brain washed republicans. They believe that Jesus was a republican and that McCain is God. Forgive me if I don't buy that, but all I know is republicans are the greatest Pharisees the world have ever seen. The Democrats aren't any better but at least they don't throw God's name in the mix. People open your eyes to the scriptures, God is appalled with both parties. How we can be against murdering babies, yet OK with murdering grown men fathoms me. Where is the rational in that. If you want to live like Jesus then do it but don't support this crap in his name and believe that He is OK with it. I'll say it once and for all to hear the christian right is one of the greatest weapons of the devil.

That is all. I'm done. I don't get political, I get truthful.

Life is beautiful.
Keep the real love.
Keep the true faith.
Keep pursuing complete peace.

No comments: