Monday, March 1, 2010

waiting up for you when you get home.......

life is a tough thing sometimes. were blessed beyond words and yet we somehow find ourselves desiring more. recently for me its been a relationship or in the very least someone to wait up for me when I get home. Someone to call when I'm away, someone that loves me the way I am and I in turn feel the same towards her. Do I deserve any of that, absolutely not but it is something that I honestly hope someday I can find.

Its harder still seeing your friends so in love. I'm happy for them don't get me wrong, but I do wish I had my own person to turn too.

I'm in Florida right now. Its beautiful and its nice to be around a large group of my buddies. They are a great encouragement to a often times tired soul.

God is still teaching, for which I'm grateful.

Pray for me and pray for the people you love. Most of all pray for the ones you don't.

No comments: