Monday, March 15, 2010

thoughts about nothing........

tonight i blog because I feel the need too. I don't have any life changing advice, I don't have an answer, hell I don't even have anything meaningful too say. So sorry to take up your time with a meaningless babble.

Tonight I'm dreaming of many things heaven, my life 5 years from now, some girl I've never met and some place I'll probably never go. There are a lot of things that I could be doing opposed to writing this post, homework, sleep, or reading but alas I dream because dreaming is what makes people better and grow to their potential.

I miss that sometimes. I get lost in a grind that consumes even to the point of losing my mind. But if I dream. I am better, I am creative, and I am me.

I want someone to dream with me and soon. So lets dream, all of us as one.

Peace

No comments: