Monday, May 30, 2011

Learning how to heal.......

I'm not much for healing. In fact I think that I've never taken time to let things heal. To learn how to forgive. To learn to turn over my own inability to let go to a God that wants nothing more than to see me better. Te see me stronger. I am not as strong as I'd like to be in so many different areas of my life. I really believe maybe for the first time that all my strength must be derived from God. I have to lay down myself everyday till I reach heavens gates.


I'm really trying to live a good story finally. Not a story that has its good parts. Then has its very poor parts. I want the story to really be about God and what He can do through me.


My plans. My ways. My desires. Even my dreams.


Must come second, to His narrative. The story of salvation to a world that abandoned its King.


I can't believe he stuck around. Never gave up on us. We serve a really cool God.


Thanks for listening and if you're praying thanks for that as well.

No comments: