Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the best things.............

come for the patient in this life. I think I'm learning to once again except my fate in this world as not something that I can create, change or move. It's God's decision alone and I have to sit back and watch it unfold as he see's fit. Its unnerving to no end but I'm think we need the complexity that God brings into our lives. He is like this chaos that just creates a whirlwind of beauty. I think I'm learning to embrace this complexity little by little. I think about how God has worked out things in my life and it utterly bewilders me. I think he is really concerned with the little things in our lives that develop into bigger projects for us to discover. I love that about Him. I think here in my early 20's I have found a Jesus that is probably made me feel the most whole that I've felt in my entire life. Now I'm really trying focus in on trusting Him as my fulfillment every single day of my existence.

So my senior year begins soon. That's weird it seems like I just began this journey yesterday. It'll be a tough year but I look forward to coming out of the other side as better than I was.

Love you all.
Peace. Hope. Love.

No comments: