Friday, June 5, 2009

when things don't feel right............

right now I can't even begin to describe how much things suck. Sometimes I just don't get life and how it decides to turn my world on its head in such an instant. I feel like each and everyday this week just more and more pain starts to stack itself on my chest and I can't sleep, I don't eat much, and I don't know what to do. I've been reading a little bit again and honestly I don't think its helping much this time. I just can't even imagine what I'm supposed to learn from this entire situation. I hate relationship stuff it just hurts my head, my heart, and opens wounds I thought had healed. The worst part is I feel for the most part in this situation I did the right thing and somehow got screwed because of it. I need lots of friends right now and tons more thoughts and prayer. Please oblige!

~A man in desperation for the first time in a long time

No comments: