Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am undone...............................

Sometimes I have trouble finding myself in this crowded place called earth. I have trouble understanding why I do some of the things I do. I lose my faith in God's plan. I lose faith in my purpose for him. I listen to Satan and his lies. I give in would i should stand tall. I stay when I should run. Yet, somehow God sustains me. He is my life support. My oxygen, my bread, my wine. I do not understand Him but He understands me. He loves me when I spit in His face. He holds me when I am alone. He promises greater things than I can see for myself. He shows me that there is hope in all we do. He gives me strength to face another day. He is LOVE. He is FATHER. He is a shadow behind me. Watching, guiding, blessing.

I deserve nothing. I have earned nothing. He still gives. Even when I give nothing.

My God, I am not but You are.......................

No comments: